PROTEAN 3H1 Grease - TF3005 - 500G - Box of 12
Availability: 1 In stock
- Food Safe:
- Box Quantity:
PROTEAN 3H1 Grease is a non-toxic, wide temperature, multi-purpose grease offering enhanced anti-wear performance for prolonged component life. As a superior 3H release agent, TF3005 prevents food products from adhering to surfaces during processing, and is suitable for seals, sliding surfaces and all plain and anti-friction bearings.
- Safe for incidental contact with food;
- Ideal for use as both a direct food contact release agent and multi-purpose grease (ovens and grills, mixers and mincers, slicers and trimmers, baking pans and trays, chopping boards, benches and other hard surfaces in contact with food products);
- Excellent lubrication performance and oxidative stability for extending lubrication intervals and reduced lubricant usage;
- Improved anti-wear performance helps prolong component life;
- Good sealing properties protect against unwanted corrosive contaminants
Consult the safety data sheet prior to use - suitable Personal Protection Equipment should be worn. PROTEAN 3H1 grease can be applied by hand, by grease gun, keg pump or by other methods suitable for an NLGI No. 1 grease. As with all greases used for the first time, check compatibility with the previously-applied grease and if necessary purge bearings prior to application. Likewise, as a general rule, take care not to over-lubricate and apply the quantity of grease recommended by the bearing manufacturer. Dispose of waste in line with local and national regulations.
*Image for illustrative purposes only