PROTEAN 3H1 Fluid Spray is an NSF: 3H/H1 registered, high performance non-toxic, clear and odourless, multi-purpose oil, suitable for the effective lubrication and protection of bearings, blades, guides and seals where direct food contact is unavoidable. Developed as a 3H release agent, F435 prevents food products from adhering to surfaces during processing and also acts as an effective anti-corrosion solution on metal surfaces such as meat hooks, knives and tables.
- Ideal for use as both a direct food contact release agent and multi-purpose fluid (ovens and grills, mixers and mincers, slicers and trimmers, baking pans and trays, racks, rollers and other hard surfaces in contact with food products);
- Significant wide temperature resistance of -10°C to +120°C;
- Non-tainting and clear, offering excellent coverage;
- Excellent lubrication performance and oxidative stability for extending lubrication intervals and reduced lubricant usage;
- Improved anti-wear performance helps prolong component life;
- Good sealing properties protect against unwanted corrosive contaminants;
- 360° value for inverted use
Consult the safety data sheet prior to use - suitable Personal Protection Equipment should be worn. Store out of direct sunlight and below +50°C (ideally between +10°C and +25°C). Shake aerosol well before use. Clean target surface before application. Spray lightly onto the target surface, from a distance of 20-30cm. Continually move the can to prevent the collection of excess material. Tip: Test on sensitive surfaces first to ensure compatibility. Do not mix with any other lubricant as cross contamination may void the NSF 3H registration. Dispose of used aerosols in line with local and national regulations.
*Image for illustrative purposes only