PROTEAN Submersive Extreme Grease - TF8430 - 3KG - Box of 4
Availability: 1 In stock
PROTEAN Submersive Extreme is a NSF H1 registered, highly versatile grease, developed to resist extreme water wash off and heavy loads. Characterized by an exceptional high dropping point, high load carrying performance, reduced wear and excellent resistance to water and corrosion, PROTEAN Submersive Extreme, outperforms other premium water resistant greases on several levels, and is best suited for low to medium speed bearings operating under adverse conditions.
- NSF: H1 registered
- Superior mechanical stability, particularly in the presence of heat and water
- Designed to provide superior performance at elevated temperatures and during periods of infrequent lubrication • Exhibits excellent EP performance with a 4 ball weld load of 700kg
- Excellent mobility and torque, even at sub zero temperatures down to -40°C)
- Specially formulated for enhanced resistance to water
- Life performance up to four times that of a regular mineral oil based grease
- Temperature range -40°C to +165°C
PROTEAN Submersive Extreme can be applied by hand, by grease gun, keg pump or by other methods suitable for an NLGI No. 2 grease. As with all greases used for the first time, check compatibility with the previously-applied grease and if necessary purge bearings prior to application. Likewise, as a general rule, take care not to over-lubricate and apply the quantity of grease recommended by the bearing manufacturer.