PROTEAN Ultima 2 - TF6312 - 12.5kg
Availability: 1 In stock
- Food Safe:
PROTEAN Ultima 2 is an NSF: H1 registered multi-use grease that is perfect for applications within a cleanroom environment such as pharmaceutical or food and beverage processing. This high-performance grease is enhanced with PTFE, extreme pressure and anti-wear additives - and performs well in wet and high-temperature conditions.
The NLGI No.2 range of grease is the most commonly used grade, as the soft texture and medium viscosity mean it is easy to work with and fast penetrating. This grade of grease adheres very well to components and ensures a better level of stability for your machinery.
If you need a multi-purpose lubricant that can be used for sliding surfaces such as bearings, chains or gears then this grade 2 grease is a must-have.
- The go-to grease for most food-grade applications
- Heavy duty, high load, PTFE enhanced lubricant, offering excellent adhesion and performance
- Exceptional water resistance - provides long-lasting lubrication and protection against corrosion
- Provides long-term lubrication at high temperatures, extends relubrication intervals
- Excellent anti-wear performance – reduces friction and extends component life
PROTEAN Ultima 2 can be applied manually, by grease gun, auto lubrication system or by other methods suitable for an NLGI No. 2 grease.
As with all greases used for the first time, check compatibility with the previously applied grease and if necessary, purge bearings prior to application. Likewise, as a general rule, take care not to overlubricate and apply the quantity of grease recommended by the bearing manufacturer.
The product is to be stored in a clean, dry, storage area in its original sealed packaging. Shelf Life: 36 months* (unopened)
*Some bleeding may occur when not in use for extended periods of time, however, thorough mixing will return the mixture to its original state.