TYGRIS Silicone Oil is a release agent used purely or as a part of a compounded formula. TB7805 Silicone Oil provides a non-toxic, non-carbonising mould release for rubber, plastics and metal die-castings, Anti-foam agent. Very small quantities of the fluid are very effective as a foam control agent especially in non aqueous systems. The very high viscosity-index, the thermal and chemical stability, shear-breakdown resistance and the rubber compatibility as well as the compressibility make this fluid outstanding for mechanical and hydraulic uses.The fluid provides excellent lubricating properties for most plastic and elastomeric surfaces.
- High temperature resistance;
- Mould release for rubber, plastics and metal die casting;
- 100% pure resulting in no contamination;
- Insoluble in most petroleum products for low foaming;
- Exceptional resistance to chemical attack and oxidation;
- Inert with high flash point and low toxicity; Excellent lubricant for most plastics;
- High gloss polishing characteristics; High dielectric resistance for insulation;
- Highly water repellent; Low surface tension for good wetting properties
Consult the safety data sheet prior to use - suitable Personal Protection Equipment should be worn. Dispose of waste in line with local and national regulations.
*Image for illustrative purposes only