PROTEAN Classic 2 - TF4404 - 400G Box of 12
- Box Quantity:
- Food Safe:
PROTEAN Classic 2 (Universal) is a NSF H1, multi-purpose EP grease designed for use across wide-ranging applications within food & Beverage, Packaging, Pharmaceutical and other cleanroom environments. A true all-round grease enhanced with extreme pressure / anti-wear additives and PTFE, PROTEAN Classic 2 (Universal) performs well in wet and saturated environments, under extreme temperature ranges and with heavy load applications.
- Diverse performance attributes make it the go-to grease for most food safe applications;
- Ideal for lubrication and protection of bearings (plain/anti-friction) and sliding surfaces;
- Provides long term lubrication at high temperatures, extending lubrication intervals;
- Excellent anti-wear performance prolongs component life;
- Exceptional degree of water resistance providing lasting lubrication and protection against corrosion;
Consult the safety data sheet prior to use - suitable Personal Protection Equipment should be worn. PROTEAN Classic 2 Grease can be applied manually, by grease gun, keg pump or by other methods suitable for an NLGI No. 2 grease As with all greases used for the first time, check compatibility with the previously-applied grease and if necessary purge bearings prior to application. Likewise, as a general rule, take care not to overlubricate and apply the quantity of grease recommended by the bearing manufacturer. The storage temperature should be controlled between +1 and +40°C. Dispose of waste in line with local and national regulations.
*Image for illustrative purposes only