PROTEAN ProPaste+ - TF5905 - 500G
Availability: 75 In stock
PROTEAN ProPaste+ is a NSF H1 registered, highly versatile, multi-purpose paste. With a high solids content, PROTEAN ProPaste+ provides an all-in-1 premium food grade solution for assembly, anti-seize, lubrication and pre-treatment needs.
- Ideal as an assembly lubricant for bushes, sliding surfaces and small open plastic or metal gears;
- Extends relubrication intervals;
- Protects components during startup and running in;
- Effective anti-seize compound for threaded fasteners;
- Suitable for use as a ceramic paste
Consult the safety data sheet prior to use - suitable Personal Protection Equipment should be worn. PROTEAN ProPaste+ should be applied aparingly as a thin film using a brush or lint-free cloth. Surfaces must be cleaned well before application. Due to its high solids content, PROTEAN ProPaste+ is NOT SUITABLE for the lubrication of anti-friction bearings. Dispose of waste in line with local and national regulations.
*Image for illustrative purposes only