TYGRIS On-The-Go Chemical Spill Kit-SK15(U)
Availability: 4 In stock
TYGRIS On-The-Go Chemical spill kit in a snap-close plastic carry bag. This spill kit is a handy on-the-go size providing essential absorbents required for small spills that may potentially occur anywhere.
- The snap-close plastic carry bag makes the SK15(U) very easy to carry around;
- Ideal for use on Oils, Fuels, Solvents, Alcohols, water, Common Aqueous Solutions & Concentrated Acids & Solutions;
- Very compact which facilitates easy storage;
- Contains Waste Disposal bags to ensure the waste is disposed of correctly;
Contains an easy to read, step by step Spill Response Action Leaflet
- 1. Identify the type of liquid and ensure the safety of all persons in the vicinity of the spill.
- 2. Be sure to wear appropriate protective clothing, i.e. gloves, goggles, coveralls.
- 3. Ensure that all drains are protected using drain covers.
- 4. Use socks or mats to prevent the liquid spreading towards the drains.
- 5. If possible, identify and stop the leak at source.
- 6. Use the mats to clean up the spill; dispose of soiled absorbents using the waste-disposal bag provided.
- 7. Report the incident! Dispose of used absorbents in line with local and national regulations.
*Image for illustrative purposes only