TYGRIS Weld Spatter Release SB - R221 - Box of 12
Availability: 83 In stock
- Box Quantity:
TYGRIS Weld Spatter Release SB is a special non-silicone formulation ideal for use on all types of welding equipment to prevent the adhesion of welding spatter. It can be applied to workpieces, nozzles, shrouds, jigs and tools and enables free gas flow in inert gas welding.
- Non-silicone - can be used with products that require finishing;
- Rapid drying;
- Prevents adhesion - spatter easily removed;
- Colourless - non-staining;
- Does not gum up when subject to heat;
- Non-flammable for maximum safety;
Consult the safety data sheet prior to use - suitable Personal Protection Equipment should be worn. Shake can well before use. Hold can upright and spray a thin, just visible, even film from a distance of 30cm. Normal industrial degreasing methods will remove any residual film if necessary. Dispose of used aerosols in line with local and national regulations.
*Image for illustrative purposes only