PROTEAN 3H1 Grease - F430 - Box of 12
Availability: 32 In stock
- Box Quantity:
- Food Safe:
PROTEAN 3H1 Grease is a NSF: 3H/ H1 registered, non-toxic, multi-purpose spray grease offering enhanced anti-wear performance for prolonged component life.Developed as a superior 3H release agent, PROTEAN 3H1 Grease prevents food products from adhering to surfaces during processing, and is suitable for most applications where direct food contact is inevitable. Ideal for use within Food & Beverage, Packaging, Pharmaceutical and other cleanroom environments.
- Ideal for use as a direct food contact release agent and multi-functional grease (Ovens and grills, mincers and mixers, slicers and trimmers, baking pans and trays, chopping boards, benches and other hard surfaces in contact with food products);
- Significant wide temperature resistance of -30C to +120C;
- Excellent lubrication performance and oxidative stability for extending lubrication intervals and reduced lubricant usage;
- Improved anti-wear performance helps prolong component life;
- Good sealing properties protect against unwanted corrosive contaminants;
- 360° value for inverted use
Consult the safety data sheet prior to use - suitable Personal Protection Equipment should be worn. Store out of direct sunlight and below +50°C (ideally between +10°C and +25°C). Shake aerosol well before use. Clean target surface before application. Spray lightly onto the target surface, from a distance of 20-30cm. Continually move the can to prevent the collection of excess material. Tip: Test on sensitive surfaces first to ensure compatibility. Do not mix with any other lubricant as cross contamination may void the NSF 3H registration. Dispose of used aerosols in line with local and national regulations.
*Image for illustrative purposes only