PROTEAN Gear 150 - TF9520 - 20 Litre
Availability: 9 In stock
- Food Safe:
PROTEAN Gear 150 is a H1 registered semi-synthetic gear oil, suitable for the lubrication of gearboxes and reduction units, and approved for use within food and beverage processing environments. PROTEAN Gear 150 can also be used as a chain lubricant where temperatures do not exceed 140°C (continuous) or 160°C (intermittent).
- Extremely good oxidation stability which extends lubricant life;
- Unaffected by water – demulsibility ensures total separation of water from oil;
- Adhesive additives coat gears and provide anti-wear protection at start-up;
- Semi-synthetic oil with high Viscosity Index ensures reduced viscosity change with temperature increase;
- For chain applications: Penetrates to the links and pins reducing wear and extending chain life;
- Adhesive additives ensure non-drip, no fling thus providing lasting lubrication;
- Excellent adhesive characteristics ensures a high degree of water resistance and protects parts from corrosion even in the presence of alkali materials commonly associated with the food industry;
- Extremely wide temperature range ensures maximum application versatility
Consult the safety data sheet prior to use - suitable Personal Protection Equipment should be worn. PROTEAN Gear 150: For gearboxes and reduction units: Ensure that the gearbox manufacturers’ lubricant rating corresponds to using the ISO grade recommended. For optimum performance, drain gearbox of previous lubricant. For drive and conveyor chains: Apply sparingly by brush or oil can as required. Can also be applied automatically using a central drip feed system. Dispose of waste in line with local and national regulations.
*Image for illustrative purposes only