TYGRIS Graphite Penetrating Oil - R209 - Box of 12
Availability: 53 In stock
- Box Quantity:
TYGRIS Graphite Penetrating Oil is designed for use in semi-hostile environments, lubricating in temperatures of up to 150 deg C and penetrating to free seized and corroded metallic components. The presence of micronized graphite particles provides extended lubrication intervals and is also useful for anti seize applications.
- Contains micronized graphite particles;
- Enhanced load bearing performance;
- Good anti-scuff properties;
- Higher temperature range than conventional oils;
- Excellent for freeing seized and corroded parts;
- Fast penetration of rust;
- Leaves a residual lubricating film;
Consult the safety data sheet prior to use - suitable Personal Protection Equipment should be worn. Shake can well before use. Spray directly onto component from a distance of 20 to 30cm. Allow to penetrate for a few minutes prior to disassembly. Heavier corrosion may require longer penetration time. Not for use on plastic substrates. Dispose of used aerosols in line with local and national regulations.
*Image for illustrative purposes only