TYGRIS PTFE Dry Film Lubricant - R237 - Box of 12
Availability: 46 In stock
- Box Quantity:
TYGRIS PTFE Dry Film Lubricant is an effective non-staining lubricant for use where wet oils would be undesirable. For use in the assembly of metal components and the lubrication of machine slides, cams and cutting shears in engineering applications.
- PTFE dry film for very low friction;
- Durable coating;
- Non-toxic - completely inert;
- Anti-static; Withstands low temperatures;
- Water and chemical resistant;
- Rapid drying;
- Non-greasy dry film - does not attract dirt;
Consult the safety data sheet prior to use - suitable Personal Protection Equipment should be worn. Shake can well before use and spray onto clean, dry surface from 20-25 cm. Allow to penetrate. Coating will be touch dry in 5 minutes. Dispose of used aerosols in line with local and national regulations.