TYGRIS Silicone Lubricant - R217 - Box of 12
Availability: 239 In stock
- Box Quantity:
TYGRIS Silicone Lubricant provides clean, low odour, non-staining lubrication for many applications, especially plastic parts and seals.
- Excellent lubricating properties;
- Non-staining and low odour;
- Effective on plastic - metal - wood - vinyl - rubber and other surfaces;
- Used for mould release in the plastics industry;
- An effective surface polish;
- Use on seals - slides - bearings - textile equipment etc.;
- High temperature stability up to 200°C;
- Water repellent
Consult the safety data sheet prior to use - suitable Personal Protection Equipment should be worn. Shake can well before use. Spray onto surface from 20-30cm. Remove excess with a clean cloth. Should not be used on surfaces where subsequent re-finishing is to take place eg. painting, printing. Dispose of used aerosols in line with local and national regulations.
*Image for illustrative purposes only