TYGRIS Aluminium Anti-Seize Compound - TG8105 - 500G
Availability: 89 In stock
- Box Quantity:
TYGRIS Aluminium Anti-Seize Compound is a premium quality compound specially developed for applications on aluminium fasteners requiring low sulphur, chlorine and fluorine levels, thus reducing corrosion. This compound is formulated to be used in extreme high temperature environments of up to 760°C and is excellent for protection of threaded connections, exposed surfaces and flanges. TYGRIS TG8105 is compatible with plastics and metals.
- Prevents seizure and galling during assembly thus reducing assembly time;
- Protects against pitting and therefore prolongs component life;
- Prevents rusting, fretting and corrosion in exposed conditions;
- Enables quick dismantling of components saving on maintenance time;
- Enables parts to be reused after dismantling so reducing the cost of replacing components
Consult the safety data sheet prior to use - suitable Personal Protection Equipment should be worn. Apply sparingly by brush to threaded components before assembly. To ensure best performance ensure both threaded surfaces are completely coated. Dispose of waste in line with local and national regulations.
*Image for illustrative purposes only