TYGRIS Wire Rope Grease 00 - TG9112 - 12.5KG
Availability: 45 In stock
TYGRIS Wire Rope Grease is a semi-fluid grease designed to meet the extreme lubrication and corrosion prevention requirements of wire ropes working under extreme conditions. Typical application areas are dockside and ship crane ropes, drag lines, hoists and mobile cranes. TG9112 will penetrate between the rope strands to provide integral lubrication and to provide both internal and external protection against corrosion caused by moisture, adverse weather conditions and sea water.
- Excellent internal and external protection, extending rope service life;
- Solid lubricant reduces wear between the strands of the rope;
- Water resistant film ensures long film life extending lubrication intervals;
- Thin film eliminates product accumulation and does not collect abrasive particles;
- Ropes are clean to handle and allow easy inspection; Extensive covering power resulting in economic usage;
Consult the safety data sheet prior to use - suitable Personal Protection Equipment should be worn. Apply sparingly to clean rope straight from the container (1kg is sufficient for 40-50m of 25mm rope). Capillary action will ensure penetration. Should cleaning not be possible, apply on top of old lubricant, work for one week and apply a further quantity. Dispose of waste in line with local and national regulations.
*Image for illustrative purposes only