WRAS-approved PROTEAN Silicone Paste is a NSF: H1 registered lubricant for use within Food & Beverage, Packaging, Pharmaceutical and other cleanroom environments. Commonly used as a high viscosity grease in the lubrication and assembly of taps, valves, elastomer seals and O-rings including applications working under vacuum. The high water repellent property of silicone paste gives excellent water washout resistance.
Features & Benefits
- WRAS Approved (suitable for contact with wholesome water for domestic purposes)
- NSF: H1 registered (lubricant with incidental food contact – for use in and around food processing areas)
- Very resistant to extreme temperatures of between -50°C and +200°C in continuous use and of over 200°C when exposed for short periods
- Resistant to chemical agents: resists solvents, resists oxidation and remains unaltered by mineral and vegetable oils • Highly water repellent – resists very well to water wash out
- Chemically inert; non corrosive on metals and no plasticising effect on rubbers or plastics
- Very little variation in viscosity with fluctuations of temperature