TYGRIS 4-Wheeled Oil Only Spill Kit -SK1000(O)
Availability: 2 In stock
TYGRIS High capacity Oil Only spill kit placed within a tough ‘Drop-Front’ 4-wheeled bin that can be easily moved to the spill location. This high capacity kit provides a practical means of storage, as well as initial containment for absorbents requiring disposal after a spill.
- The tough 4-wheeled bin makes the SK1000(O) very easy to move around large sites;
- Ideal for use on waterways, streams, lakes, ponds and tanks to absorb oil contamination off the surface;
- Product identification label to eliminate confusion; The ‘Drop-Front' makes for quick easy access to the absorbents;
- Contains Waste Disposal bags to ensure the waste is disposed of correctly;
Contains an easy to read, step by step Spill Response Action Leaflet
- 1. Identify the type of liquid and ensure the safety of all persons in the vicinity of the spill.
- 2. Be sure to wear appropriate protective clothing, i.e. gloves, goggles, coveralls.
- 3. Ensure that all drains are protected using drain covers.
- 4. Use socks or mats to prevent the liquid spreading towards the drains.
- 5. If possible, identify and stop the leak at source.
- 6. Use the mats to clean up the spill; dispose of soiled absorbents using the waste-disposal bag provided.
- 7. Report the incident! Dispose of used absorbents in line with local and national regulations.
*Image for illustrative purposes only