TYGRIS 2-Wheeled Maintenance Spill Kit - SK90(M)
Availability: 11 In stock
TYGRIS Medium capacity Maintenance spill kit in a tough 2-wheeled bin that can be easily moved to the spill location. This medium capacity kit provides a practical means of storage, as well as initial containment for absorbents requiring disposal after a spill.
- The tough 2-wheeled bin makes the SK90(M) very easy to move around large sites;
- Ideal for absorbing Oils, Fuels, Solvents, Alcohols, Water & other common aqueous solutions;
- Product identification label to eliminate confusion;
- Contains Waste Disposal bags to ensure the waste is disposed of correctly;
Contains an easy to read, step by step Spill Response Action Leaflet
- 1. Identify the type of liquid and ensure the safety of all persons in the vicinity of the spill.
- 2. Be sure to wear appropriate protective clothing, i.e. gloves, goggles, coveralls.
- 3. Ensure that all drains are protected using drain covers.
- 4. Use socks or mats to prevent the liquid spreading towards the drains.
- 5. If possible, identify and stop the leak at source.
- 6. Use the mats to clean up the spill; dispose of soiled absorbents using the waste-disposal bag provided.
- 7. Report the incident! Dispose of used absorbents in line with local and national regulations.
*Image for illustrative purposes only