PROTEAN Ultima 2 is a NSF: H1 registered multi-purpose grease for use within Food & Beverage, Packaging, Pharmaceutical and other cleanroom environments.
A high performing, true all-round grease enhanced with PTFE, extreme pressure and anti-wear additives, PROTEAN Ultima 2 performs well in wet and saturated environments; under both high load and high temperatures and ideal for bearings, chains and gears. A must-have for those wishing to streamline their range of food grade lubricants!
- The go-to grease for most food safe applications
- Heavy duty, high load, PTFE enhanced lubricant, offering excellent adhesion and performance
- Exceptional water resistance - provides long lasting lubrication and protection against corrosion
- Provides long term lubrication at high temperatures, extends relubrication intervals
- Excellent anti-wear performance – reduces friction and extends component life
PROTEAN Ultima 2 can be applied manually, by grease gun, auto lubrication system or by other methods suitable for an NLGI No. 2 grease
As with all greases used for the first time, check compatibility with the previously applied grease and if necessary, purge bearings prior to application. Likewise, as a general rule, take care not to overlubricate and apply the quantity of grease recommended by the bearing manufacturer.
Product is to be stored in a clean, dry, storage area in its original sealed packaging. Shelf Life: 36 months* (unopened)
*Some bleeding may occur when not in use for extended periods of time, however thorough mixing will return the mixture to its original state.