TYGRIS Open Gear Lubricant is a bituminous reinforced heavy duty lubricant formulated to protect and lubricate exposed gears, wire ropes and other moving parts. Exceptional penetrating and water resistance properties make it ideal for situations where exposure to weather is experienced and its tenacity resists throwing off during use.
- Highly resistant to throw off;
- Water resistant for use in adverse weather conditions;
- Excellent lubricating power;
- High pressure foaming discharge imparts excellent penetrative power;
- Protects against corrosion - wear and salt;
- Resistant to embrittlement over long usage
Consult the safety data sheet prior to use - suitable Personal Protection Equipment should be worn. Shake can well before use. Spray onto stationary parts from 20 to 30cm. The directional nozzle assists in accurate application of the lubricant. Dispose of used aerosols in line with local and national regulations.
*Image for illustrative purposes only