TYGRIS Heavy Duty Open Gear Grease 2.5 is a special soap complex thickened grease based on solvent refined hydrocarbon oil incorporating solid lubricants, polymers, extreme pressure additives, and a blend of antioxidants and corrosion inhibitors, combining to provide highly effective lubrication with excellent corrosion protection. This lubricant is bitumen free. TYGRIS TG7712 has been specially developed for the lubrication of all types and sizes of open gears, including spur, helical and bevel drive gears that are subjected to extreme loads, high working temperatures and water saturated conditions. Other specific applications include the lubrication of hydraulic hammers and booms.
- Easy to apply in all weathers;
- Dewaters and can be applied to wet surfaces;
- Totally water repellent;
- Adhesive additives ensure self repairing film of lubricant providing maximum protection of work surfaces;
- Withstands pressures up to 7;000kg/cm2 (100,000 psi) which reduces wear;
- Long lasting thin almost dry lubricating film does not collect dust and dirt;
- Thin film does not drip or fling off and therefore maintains a clean surrounding work area;
- Ideal for both running-in and in-service use;
- Bitumen and solvent free
Consult the safety data sheet prior to use - suitable Personal Protection Equipment should be worn. Clean gears of previously applied grease. Apply with spatula or brush at temperature above -5°C. It is not necessary for the gears to be dry as the de-watering properties of this grease enable wet application. Dispose of waste in line with local and national regulations.
*Image for illustrative purposes only