TYGRIS Chain & Wire Rope Lubricant - R220 - Box of 12
Availability: 393 In stock
- Box Quantity:
TYGRIS Chain & Wire Rope Lubricant is a heavy duty, molybdenum disulphide reinforced lubricant which penetrates deeply into drive chains and wire ropes to give long lasting lubrication, preventing corrosion, wear and chain elongation. It gives outstanding performance under extreme load and is resistant to fling off.
- Use on chain blocks - drive chains - fork lift chains and wire ropes;
- Extreme pressure additives for heavy loads;
- Excellent lubrication properties;
- Resistant to flinging off;
- Penetrates deeply;
- Only a thin film is left on the surface for corrosion prevention;
- High resistance to wash off
Consult the safety data sheet prior to use - suitable Personal Protection Equipment should be worn. Shake can well before use. Spray onto surface to be treated from 15-30cm, allow to penetrate and wipe off excess with a cloth. After use, invert can and spray to clear nozzle. Dispose of used aerosols in line with local and national regulations.
*Image for illustrative purposes only